OTR CDL Driver

IAFD Over The Road CDL Class A Driver

Position Description:
IAFD is a growing construction company in the Power Industry in need of a CDL driver. Candidates should have clean CDL class A license and valid medical card. General knowledge of tools, construction and welding equipment a plus.  Position will include crib attendant/inventory management duties (truck trailer) for 90% with the other 10% made up of driving.  Our job sites are located all over the US.  Applicants must pass DOT physical, drug screen, work history verification, clean driving record review and clean criminal background check.  Work would start immediately.  Starting rate is $18/hr with average of 70 hours per week.  $70/day per diem. IAFD’s work load is growing by the day, if you need a steady job with a solid company, please respond with a resume and application below.  Email all information to [email protected]

Application PDF DOC 
Application WORD DOC